2012年12月20日木曜日

Night Markets in California (VOA)

Short samary
Night Markets in Asia are places where people enjoy street food and social gatherings.
This is something they need. They can eat a lot of food there.
Everything is cheap and food, not very clean but taste awesome.
Night market is like a market in Asia but it has a Los Angeles style.
There is another difference with the night markets in Asia.
It is so difficult that organize a few night markets in America, in LA.
Night markets is a social event and good for the local economy.
They say having a food stand at the night market will help them business.








My opinion
I have been to the night market in Thailand. I ate the foods then.
The food there was not delicious for me.
Because, it was a taste of Thai liking.
However, it was being crowded there.
I found the necessity for a night market, and importance by reading this sentence.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿