2012年12月13日木曜日

Hiking in Africa (elllo)

Short summery.

Peter has been hiking since he was in elementary school.
The area that he grew up is actually quite close to the Drakensberg which is a famous mountain range in South Africa and there are so many hikes, camping spot, place that you could go. Actually, there are some snakes. But he has never been bitten or even felt in danger. If we take adequate preparation there shouldn’t be any problem. If we use helicopter that we can see beautiful spot.




My opinion

I have never been to Africa, so I don’t know the beautiful spot.
I like the hike from childhood. Because, once day, My grandfather and the grandmother often took me to the hike in nearby mountain. At that time, I was impressed. I can see the wonderful scene, after hiking.
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿